The first wrinkles on the face, which a girl can observe in herself, appear at the age of 25 years. These are mimic wrinkles resulting from muscle contractions. With age, wrinkles become deeper due to the irreversible aging processes occurring in the body. One of the most problematic areas is the area around the eyes, so it is important to provide it with proper care and effective prevention.
Why do wrinkles appear around the eyes and under the eyes
There are a number of reasons that provoke the appearance of wrinkles not only around the eyes, but also on the entire face.
- Aging. Physiological processes are irreversible. With age, it is more difficult for the body to resist negative factors: skin sagging appears, wrinkles deepen due to loss of elastin and collagen.
- Sun rays. Long stay in the sun leads to drying out and destruction of elastin and collagen fibers.
- Alcohol use and smoking. Nicotine and alcohol-containing drinks not only affect the health of internal organs, because our skin is an indicator and diseases "appear" on it in the form of age spots and wrinkles.
- Bad facial treatment.
- Disclaimer points for visual impairment.
- Lack of vitamins.
- Lack of oxygen
- Diseases of the digestive tract.
- Sleep disturbances, lack of sleep, frequent stress.
- The use of low-quality cosmetics.
- Intense expression of emotions with facial expressions.
Each of these causes, like a combination of several, can lead to a deterioration of the condition of the skin around the eyes.
Effective folk anti-wrinkle methods
For the prevention and elimination of wrinkles, there are many popular recipes.
The result of the masks will be if you do them 2-3 times a week. A lot of recipes, I will consider the three most popular.
- Protein mask. For cooking, you will need 2 egg whites, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, vitamin E. Apply a thin layer for 20 minutes.
- Mask of cucumber. Cucumber rubbed on a large grater, add vitamin A, a few drops of lemon juice, a spoonful of almond oil. The mixture is applied around the eyes (you can even on the whole face). After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water and lubricate the skin with nourishing cream.
- Potato mask. Raw potatoes are grated and mixed with cream in equal parts. The product is applied around the eyes for 30 minutes, then rinsed with water.
To make herbal ice you need to pour a decoction of chamomile or green tea in molds and leave it in the freezer. Begin the morning by rubbing the eyelids with grass ice, making clockwise movements. After a week you can see the results. Cryomassage should not last more than a minute. After it is recommended to apply a nourishing cream. If you have vision problems, refrain from the procedure.
Compresses from milk and herbs
Early wrinkles are most often provoked by dry skin, so the problem can be solved with the help of milk or herbal compresses. To do this, dampen cotton pads in a liquid, squeeze out the excess and apply to the eyelids for 5 minutes. After the compress, additionally moisturize with a face cream.
Olive and Essential Oils
Excellent help to cope with wrinkles. To care for the delicate skin of the eyelids, base oils are used - olive, peach, almond, apricot. For women after 40 to the base you can add essential in the amount of a few drops.
A wonderful folk remedy that perfectly moisturizes the eyelids. For a visible result, aloe vera smeared on your eyelids every night after washing.
This tool was used by our grandmothers. They made lotions of chamomile, rosemary, mint, which perfectly refreshed the skin. The lotions were made using sponge soaked in broths. The duration of the procedure is 10 minutes.
Particularly effective in eliminating wrinkles show funds with vitamins A, C, E and hyaluronic acid. Creams, serums and gels with these components refresh the skin, help the production of collagen, increase elasticity, slow down the aging process.
These methods are available to everyone, and most of the ingredients can be found in the kitchen or in the nearest pharmacy.
Pharmaceutical preparations and creams
On the shelves of pharmacies a lot of tools to help restore youth and beauty. Such drugs are inexpensive, and their effectiveness is tested by women of different ages and generations.
|Means||Features of the application, brief information about the drug||Benefits|
|Vitamins AEvit||Can be applied internally and applied externally to the skin of the eyelids. Sold in the form of capsules, which makes their application more convenient. Can be added to milk thistle or sea buckthorn oil.||Tone, heal, restore, reduce wrinkles.|
|Retinoic ointment||Enriched with vitamin A.||Toning the eyelids.|
|Radevit ointment||This cocktail of vitamins A, E, D.||Cares for the skin, protects it.|
|Vitamin F||Effectively affects the skin.||Makes wrinkles less pronounced.|
|Glycerol||Organic remedy. A thin layer is applied to the skin around the eyes.||Softens the skin, slows the aging process, moisturizes, promotes regeneration, has a healing effect.|
|Vaseline||Wax-like agent for external use.||Keeps moisture in the skin, protects from the wind.|
|Dimexide||Anti-inflammatory agent for the joints. Can be combined with Solcoseryl: Dimexide is applied first, and after a few minutes Solcoseryl.||Leads the metabolism of the eyelids to normal.|
|Hydrocortisone ointment||Anti-inflammatory drug of hormonal type. Before use, it is better to consult a doctor.||Promotes moisture retention at the cellular level.|
|Lioton||Decongestant drug, which is used for varicose veins.||It smoothes wrinkles around the eyes.|
|Relief ointment||Contains shark oil. It should be applied in the morning and evening after washing.||Restores aging skin, improves blood circulation.|
|Heparin ointment||Has an absorbable property. Used for hemorrhoids.||Normalizes blood circulation, restores mature skin.|
|Troxevasin ointment||Apply with varicose veins to relieve edema.||Relieves swelling on the eyelids and reduces wrinkles.|
All pharmaceuticals, with the exception of vitamins, are used only after consulting a doctor and prior familiarization with the instructions. Special attention should be paid to the section on contraindications and components.
In the table below, I reviewed the popular anti-wrinkle eye cream among customers. They have a reasonable price and good reviews.
|Cream name||Results after application||Cost of|
|Clean line "Perfect Skin"||Apply from 20 years. Natural basis. It helps to moisturize, neutralize small wrinkles, has a lightening effect, which is very important for those who are familiar with the problem of circles under the eyes.||Approximately 100 rubles|
|Green Mama "Lemongrass and Parsley"||It has natural ingredients, antioxidants. It tones the skin, helps to reduce circles and puffiness. Provides protection from exposure to sunlight.||Approximately 200 rubles|
|Garnier "Anti-aging care"||Suitable for those over 30. Reduces wrinkles.||About 250 rubles|
|D'oliva||Reduces wrinkles, and pronounced makes less deep. Improves the skin color under the eyes. It contains hyaluronic acid, olive oil, antioxidants, a liposome complex, and caffeine.||About 800 rubles|
|Uriage IsoFill||It has a positive effect on the contours of the eyelids. The complex of biologically active components provides inhibition of the aging process, helps the collagen to be produced, reduces the “crow's feet”.||Approximately 800 rubles|
|Shiseido for the century "Benefiance"||For women aged 35 and over. Provides a comprehensive care: first applied softner, and after - serum and cream of the same brand. The effect of the application is noticeable: the skin is taut, moisturized, wrinkles less.||About 3500 rubles|
|Cream-gel "Cora"||At the base of shea butter, as well as olive oil, parsley and cornflower extracts, caffeine. Reduces puffiness, reduces wrinkles, tones.||About 400 rubles|
Procedures in beauty salons are not cheap, but their effectiveness is visible almost immediately. Some methods allow you to get rid of shallow wrinkles, even in one session. I will consider the most effective ways.
They help to solve the problems of age-related changes by introducing substances that smooth wrinkles and increase elasticity into the dermis.
Active chemical peels eliminate wrinkles around the eyes. The peculiarity of this procedure is to apply products with a superficial effect on the dermis.
Organic Acid Masks
These tools improve the condition of the skin, smooth wrinkles. But the visible effect is possible only after 12 treatments.
Previously, wrinkles were eliminated with a laser and dermabrasion. Now the range of procedures is much wider:
- Microcurrent therapy. A pulsed current of low frequency with low amplitude penetrates the tissues and improves the functioning of the cells.
- Radio frequency lifting. Heat exposure contributes to skin tightening.
- Fractional laser. A mild treatment of the skin with a multitude of rays that penetrate the dermis to a depth of 1 mm.
Substances that are injected into the skin contribute to the production of collagen and elastin. The procedure is carried out every month.
Introduction to the skin with injections of hyaluronic acid, which improves skin elasticity. The procedure is effective, but can cause adverse reactions.
Our eyelids are directly connected with the circular muscle. If wrinkles appear, botulinum toxin is injected as an injection. The substance helps to relax the muscles and reduces wrinkles. The effect persists for 6 months. At the same time, side reactions may appear in the form of asymmetry of facial features, inhibition of the work of facial muscles and acceleration of skin aging processes.
The drugs are administered to eliminate wrinkles and circles under the eyes. Efficiency is proven, but adverse reactions are quite common.
Plastic surgery is a radical method of dealing with age-related changes: skin becomes smooth, swelling and bruising disappear. The risks are significant and there are many contraindications, as the procedure is done under general anesthesia.
Which method is best for women of different ages
To properly assess the condition of the skin and choose an effective tool or method to combat wrinkles, you need to visit a professional beautician. He will take into account your age, features, skin condition. For example, in some girls at the age of 20, the eyelids, and indeed the entire face, may have a stale appearance with already expressed wrinkles. There are also opposite cases: when a woman of a mature age looks very youthful and there are enough supporting cosmetics for the beauty of her skin.
In traditional cases, however, in the period from 20 to 25 years, a lightweight eyelid gel corresponding to the age is sufficient (there is always a mark on the package, for example, 20+ or "For young skin"). Typically, these tools protect against UV light, wind, moisturize and saturate the skin with vitamins. To solve specific problems, for example, dark circles, you can buy a cream or gel with a brightening effect. To maintain beauty and freshness, homemade masks are also suitable.
- After the age of 25 years, the first mimic wrinkles appear that become noticeable to others. That is why there is a need to use creams already with more active ingredients and a smoothing effect. The principle of choosing a tool remains the same: pay attention to information from the manufacturer. After 25, you can visit the beautician for gentle treatments to combat the first signs of aging.
- The age of 30-35 + includes not only products with active ingredients, but also systematic care using serums, masks and salon procedures.
- Women who are 40-45 years old will have to work more actively on their appearance. In this period, cosmetologists, on the basis of individual problems, may recommend injections of beauty with vitamins, hyaluronic acid or mesotherapy.
- 50 years is considered a period when aging processes are activated, so not only potent means, but also cosmetic procedures will be needed. The cosmetologist may suggest more radical methods, for example, plastic surgery.
- Naturally, the older a woman becomes, the more time, effort and money will be needed to prolong youth and beauty. It is difficult to save here, as anti-aging remedies and methods are quite expensive. But, proper skin care from a young age will help maintain freshness and slow down aging.
Features of getting rid of wrinkles between the eyebrows and on the nose
One of the problem areas in which deep wrinkles form is the area between the eyebrows and on the bridge of the nose. Muscle arrogant spasms due to active facial expressions and as a result the skin loses its beauty. The appearance of wrinkles between the eyebrows is easier to prevent than to eliminate. For this we recommend face-building - gymnastics for the face. Exercises are designed by specialists and help not only to prevent the appearance of wrinkles, but also to get rid of existing ones. It is necessary to do gymnastics every day, but at the same time it is combined with the correct comprehensive care and a healthy lifestyle.
Another tip - be sure to wear sunglasses on the beach, special glasses in the solarium and for working at the computer.
Do not forget about multivitamin complexes, which are drunk courses several times a year, especially during the off-season.
Intensive wrinkles between the eyebrows - injections with active ingredients to restore smoothness and elasticity.
Opinions and reviews of doctors about home getting rid of wrinkles
Doctors-dermatoli advise to ensure that the struggle for beauty does not become more important than their own health. Many women in the pursuit of eternal youth are ready to use dubious means, advertising which promises to get rid of wrinkles. As a result, beautiful ladies get skin problems in the form of allergic reactions.
You should not risk your life choosing plastic surgery in the presence of contraindications. It is better to give preference to systematic traditional care with the use of anti-aging creams or narrowly targeted remedies.
Another important recommendation from dermatologists: trust the beauty of your skin only to professional cosmetologists to avoid negative consequences after the procedures performed.
There are several key recommendations for improving the condition of the skin around the eyelids:
- Wash with cool water, you can apply contrasting washing.
- Rub the skin around the eyes with cubes of herbal ice.
- Remove makeup before bedtime with special products.
- Apply creams and gels according to your age and skin needs.
- Change cosmetics every four months.
- Do sports.
- Breathe in the fresh air.
- Eat right. Reduce caffeine, carbonated drinks.
- Quit smoking. Nicotine has a detrimental effect on beauty.
- Wear sunglasses from the sun, for the computer, when visiting a tanning salon, with visual impairment.
- Observe sleep patterns. Choose the right pillow (orthopedic is better).
- Take care of your health: pay attention to chronic diseases, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Drink more fluids.
These rules will force many to rethink their lifestyle and make adjustments. If you take it seriously, you can see positive changes.
Self-love is not about doing what you want. The meaning of this expression is to take care of yourself, health, appearance, self-development. Love your skin: observe regimes, use high-quality cosmetics, avoid stress, relax and relax, visit a cosmetologist.
It will take a little time and a completely different personality will appear in the mirror image. This person will shine with happiness and pride for the fact that he managed to achieve good results. Wrinkles around the eyes will no longer be a challenge. I wish to comprehend the art of preserving beauty and youth, and I hope that my article will help with this.