To preserve health for many years, a person must include in the menu raw vegetables, and cooked in various ways. They are especially useful and tasty in baked form. There are many recipes for baked vegetable dishes at home, which will be useful to every hostess.
Baked vegetables in the oven - a classic recipe
- Bulgarian pepper: green, red and yellow, 1 each.
- Tomatoes and young zucchini.
- Onions and garlic.
- Vegetable oil and salt.
- Remove seeds from the pepper, and cut the flesh into small pieces. Tomatoes are cut into large pieces. Onions cut into 7 slices. Zucchini - thin slices or circles.
- Place the food in a baking dish. It can be made of glass, metal or ceramics. Salt a little and mix. Peel the garlic, crush it with a knife, and place it inside the vegetables. You can substitute garlic garlic oil. Thyme is used mainly as greenery, but cloves, basil, parsley or dill are also suitable.
- Vegetables pour vegetable or grape oil. Cover the container with foil and place in the oven for half an hour at 180 degrees.
- Remove, remove the foil, return to the oven in the open form for another 10 minutes.
The kitchen will be filled with aroma! Vegetable side dish just eaten with bread. This is a good dinner with your family or friends.
Tasty vegetables in whole foil
The number of ingredients determined in accordance with their own preferences.
- Sweet pepper.
- First, prepare the marinade. We mix balsamic and apple vinegar, salt, spices and sugar, we fill with oil.
- Wash vegetables, dry and chop about 1 cm thick.
- Fold in a bowl, pour marinade, mix and leave for 25 minutes to marinate.
- We spread everything on the foil and put the baking sheet in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- We shift the finished dish on a plate and serve it to the table.
How to bake vegetables in the sleeve
- Required sleeve for baking. It is sold in stores. In the sleeve vegetables are cooked in their own juice, they are tasty and fragrant, and most importantly - they retain their benefits.
- Cooking vegetables - wash, cut, put in a container, add salt and spices, vegetable oil.
- We mix everything and shift it into a previously prepared sleeve, which we tie on both sides with a ribbon, like candy. The edges are turned down so that the heated parts do not touch. Make a pair of punctures with a toothpick at the top to let the steam out.
- The sleeve is laid on a baking sheet and sent to the oven for half an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Hearty and healthy vegetable casserole
Pepper and cabbage casserole filled with milk, eggs and cheese are just delicious. Prepared based on three portions.
- Cabbage (cauliflower or broccoli) - 200 grams.
- Multicolored Bulgarian pepper - 5 pieces.
- A pair of eggs.
- Milk - 200 ml.
- Half a teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Cheese - 100 grams.
- Pepper clean from seeds, cut into pieces. We sort cabbage into inflorescences. All components are thoroughly washed.
- Boil water, drop cabbage there for 5 minutes. Cool in cold water to preserve shade.
- We lay baking paper in a container for baking, lay out the pepper, and on top of the cabbage.
- In another container, mix milk and egg, beat. Three cheese and add to the mixture, mix. Mix pour vegetables.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees, bake about 35 minutes until golden brown.
Given your own taste, you can use one ingredient or combine several. The most important thing is high quality vegetables. They must be free of damage, and most importantly - without chemicals. Before putting them in the oven, rinse thoroughly with boiling water. And during the preparation do not forget to add various herbs and spices to enhance the flavor and taste. The oven can be different methods, often it is a grill or quenching. In any case, it turns out tasty and healthy.
Baked vegetables preserve vitamins, are easily digested and extremely fragrant. They can be attributed to side dishes. This versatile dish resembles an Italian peperonatu. It can be an independent garnish for meat recipes, as well as be part of complex side dishes of potatoes, pasta or cereals. Also served as a warm salad or as part of a snack. And grinding them with a blender, you can make vegetable sauce.