Baubles first appeared among Indian tribes in North America. This accessory served not only as an ornament, but was also a protector from dark forces. Now they are almost all. This beautiful attribute emphasizes the individuality of the owner, especially if done by hand. Weaving does not take much time, and can be an exclusive gift for the second half, younger brother or sister.
Knots that are tied by twos
- Straight knot. The process is similar to the previous one, only instead of one node two successive ones are done at once. The working thread should be on the left.
- Reverse node. Very similar to the straight line, only the working thread is on the right.
- Left frivolite. The node is much more complicated than the previous ones. Use it when learning more simple techniques. In the starting position, the working thread is located on the left. First we tie the left loop knot, and the working thread should go to the right. We make the right loop knot with the right thread and repeat the process.
- Right tatting. The same as the third node, only the thread is initially located on the right.
In words, it may seem that weaving baubles at home is a difficult process, but in reality everything is much simpler. You can even use different schemes, which show how to cross the working and nodular yarn.
Ribbon weaving for beginners
You will need two or four satin ribbons (depending on the method of weaving), a needle and a pin. Tapes must be meter.
Beginners, I advise you to use it ribbons, because they are wider. The working and nodular thread is more clearly seen, an understanding appears where to tie a knot and why.
Training option for beginners
- We put two ribbons on top of each other, fold them up to fifteen centimeters and put them on top. Something similar to two nodules should turn out. For convenience, you can use a pin to pin the result.
- Bend the top buttonhole to the other side, as if tied with an ordinary knot.
- Fully round the bottom ribbon to return to its original position, but now the buttonhole will be smaller.
- Through the received loop you need to push the working tape (which remained free all the time).
- Pull the end of a small loop, only slowly and carefully. The knot should not be tight.
- We make another loop and pass it through the bend that has remained.
- The long edge needs to be tightened and secure the second loop. If necessary, you can tighten the ends to the pattern turned out to be uniform. If the semblance looks like a square, the work is done right.
- It remains only to continue to repeat steps 1-7, until the thread runs out. The finished bauble can be fastened with something and worn on the arm.
Round Ribbon Bracelet
In this case, the Chinese node is used, which is called the "lotus". Weaving will take about an hour of free time, so it’s best not to be distracted in order to get a beautiful result the first time.
It will take:
- Ribbons of two colors, two and two and a half meters. Or four tapes of one and a half meters (different colors).
- Pin to secure the material.
- Let's sort the option for two tapes. Make a cross, fasten the middle with a pin. And there will be a light ribbon on top, and a dark ribbon below (for a more illustrative example).
- We take the tape, which lies below, from it we make the form of the arch to the left. The lines must be parallel to each other, otherwise the Fenechka will turn out to be a curve.
- Similarly, we do with a light ribbon, only the arch will turn out perpendicular to the dark ribbon.
- Now the right end of dark basma, the one that goes below the center, is bent like an arch to the right, only it should be turned upside down.
- Do the same with the light ribbon, which should be bent around the place where the second arch ends.
- At first we knotted the knots slightly (the pattern is obtained in the form of a square), then the main material must be fixed with effort. To do this, we shrink it again (the picture should resemble a crumpled ball).
- Repeat steps 1-6 until the very end.
- It is easy to work with ribbons, but a beginner should use a pin as often as possible to fix the result.
- This is convenient in cases where you need to move away somewhere and you do not want the nodules to relax and become ugly.
- Basically, the pattern of ribbons initially resembles a small square, hence the name, the square weaving method.
How to weave baubles from beads
Beadwork is more complicated than the previous method, you have to spend more time learning the basics, but the result is worth it.
It will take:
- Beads (must be of high quality, one size).
- The line from lavsan or kapron, has to be strong.
- Clasp (if necessary).
Weaving methods and detailed description
Professionals to speed up the process of beading use a machine on which the fishing line stretched and fixed opposite. Such a design can be made by yourself, but we will analyze simpler and less expensive methods.
It will take:
- Multicolored beads.
- Clasp for the bracelet.
- 3 fishing lines of the same length (70 cm - ideal).
The sequence of execution:
- A piece of fishing line fold in half and fasten in a ring clasp.
- On all 3 fishing lines we collect the same length of beads (about 35 cm).
- The ends of the segments of the fishing line fasten on the second ring buckle.
- It turned out 3 rows of fishing line: upper, middle and lower. We impose the top row on top of the middle one.
- Then we impose the bottom row over the top.
- We impose the top row on top of the bottom.
- Repeat the procedure 4-6 times until the bracelet is ready.
If you increase the length of the fishing line, you can get not only bracelets, but also jewelry on the neck. If you have imagination, you can add gems by making small holes in them so that you can string them on the fishing line.
It will take:
- Thread from Dacron.
- Two needles.
- Weaving scheme (final pattern).
How to weave:
- We measure the girth of the wrist. Cut one meter from a string or line. Both received ends pass through the eye of the needles.
- On one of the needles you need to wear half a clasp and one bead. The second needle we pass into the same beads.
- Gradually we thread one bead on each side.
- In the next thread we pass both needles again, and then we tighten. Should get a cross.
- Again we carry out 3 and 4 points.
- We continue actions until we finish the bracelet.
It is worth noting that there are different variations of weaving. In our case, the bracelet will be very thin, but it can be expanded if the stages are slightly changed.
They love to use beads for weaving baubles for the fact that you can draw a pattern of any complexity. The pattern itself is called a pattern. Cross-weaving is most often used, but in some cases the methods are different.
- Interlacing (interlacing beads of different colors, looks very nice).
- Pattern with different muzzles of animals.
- Inscriptions. If you write something non-standard, you will have to create a scheme yourself or ask an experienced master to do it.
- Hearts. The simplest element with a pattern.
The list of schemes can be continued indefinitely. The procedure is somewhat similar to knitting, but with a slight difference.
Baubles from beads with names and titles
To weave a personalized bauble in the form of a gift is a great idea. Some even create their own group logos or movie titles. The only limitation is the fantasy of the needlewoman.
To weave a beaded bauble with a name or a name, two methods are used:
- Machine. It will take a lot of time, and you must have a machine, or make it out of scrap materials.
- When weaving a cross. The method is suitable for beginners.
In the first case, standard printed letter schemes are used; in the second, you will have to work on your own using a tetrad sheet. One cell - one bead.
You can take only two colors, one - the background material, the second for the letters. With logos more difficult, because the layout is not easy.
To begin, secure the threads in one of the ways:
- Using a clerical clip.
- The threads are tied into a knot and fastened with a pin.
- Threads are attached to the surface of the table with scotch tape.
- With the help of a tablet and a ruler.
Weaving is a painstaking occupation, requiring perseverance, but the most economical, because the only material that will be needed is threads.
Ways for beginners
To get started is to determine the nodes with which will be created a masterpiece. This item is similar to that described in the weaving of ribbons, the right and left hinge nodes also differ.
It will take:12 strands of 6 colors. And the same colors should be arranged symmetrically to each other (that is, the extreme ones are always the same). Acceptable length from 0.8 to 1 meter.
- Threads 1 and 2 intertwined, forming a "four". The end of the first thread is inserted into the resulting window, eventually a knot should appear.
- The procedure is repeated, the site should get two.
- Now a similar process should occur with threads 11 and 12, then 3 and 4, 10 and 9, etc.
- After that, knots are tied on the original threads.
- All items are repeated again.
It is better to fasten the resulting bauble with an additional knot so as not to spread.
More difficult than the previous method, and the picture is unique, and not in the form of a Christmas tree. The weaving patterns are also more complicated, but the result will be more effective.
It is necessary to distinguish the threads that will be the background and those that will serve as the outline of the picture. The easiest way to use two colors.
The schemes depend on the pattern, so before use, find the desired pattern, calculate the number of threads that will be needed for it and select colors.
- If the knot turned out to be wrong, slowly and carefully untie it.
- Sometimes the pattern at the end is unlike the initial one. Do not be upset, because for every failure should be a victory.
- If you are an aspiring craftsman, first use simpler methods.
- Do not be afraid to experiment with the schemes, you can always add something unusual.
- If the desired result is an inscription, do not make it long, otherwise the bracelet will turn out more than expected.
Weaving baubles - an interesting and productive occupation, which can be learned in a short time. It trains fine motor skills, perseverance, enriches the imagination. But in mastering the method, patience and willingness to correct mistakes will be required. Fenichka will be a great gift for a girlfriend or boyfriend, for a couple in love, because this is original and cute.