Dark circles under the eyes appear not only in women of age, but also in very young girls. Such a phenomenon may be the result of lack of sleep, kidney disease, with a constant stay at the computer or occur as a result of other reasons. How to remove the darkness under the eyes as quickly as possible and what to do to prevent its manifestation again?
Why do under the eyes appear
Circles under the eyes are quite common in people of both sexes. This may be due to genetic predisposition or as a result of exposure to various factors, both internal and external. If the presence of changes is connected with heredity, then this persists throughout life, and the circles themselves appear as early as childhood.
Darkness under the eyes is a consequence of both one and several reasons simultaneously. On the basis of the conducted studies, it was established that basically - this is an increased pigmentation of the epidermis of the eyelids and stagnation of venous blood. This occurs because the rate of red blood cells is low, which leads to oxygen starvation of tissues. Such a phenomenon is observed in people whose activity is connected with the work of a personal computer. And practically not observed in persons taking vasodilators.
The main causes of circles:
- skin changes associated with age;
- chronic fatigue;
- lack of sleep;
- pathological changes in the kidneys;
- liver disease;
- allergic reaction;
- computer related work activities;
- high blood sugar;
- the use of alcoholic beverages in large quantities;
- drug addict;
- unhealthy diet;
- stressful situation;
- use of cosmetics;
- eyeball disease;
- improper circulation;
Types of circles: blue, yellow, brown, red, white. Information on each species is provided below.
The color of the circles indicates the presence of a disease or a violation of biochemical processes in the internal organs. By color it is easier to recognize the pathology and prescribe treatment.
|Color circles||Reason of origin||What can be done|
|Blue||Circulatory disorders.||Massage the skin around the eyes.|
|Hereditary predisposition||Cosmetic procedures.|
|The appearance of headaches.||Combined therapy.|
|Yellow||Diseases of the liver, stagnation of bile in the gallbladder, slagging of the body.||Specialized treatment by a gastroenterologist.|
|Lack of fresh air, overwork, a fixed lifestyle and long work at the computer.||Outdoor activities, physical education.|
|Red||Pathological changes in the kidneys, an allergic reaction.||You must contact your doctor to determine the circumstances of the disease.|
|Brown||Incorrect work of the internal organs.||Diseases of the gallbladder or liver, you should pass the biomaterial for analysis and get expert advice on the conduct of complex therapy.|
|White||Vitiligo Disease.||For the treatment successfully used folk remedies and medicines.|
Folk remedies against circles
There is a huge variety of tools to help reduce the appearance of circles under the eyes at home. And they are available for everyone. Nutritious masks and massage uniquely strengthen the skin and improve blood circulation. As a result, you can hide the flaws, but will have to do it regularly.
Thermal water compress
Thermal water contains a sufficient amount of minerals. It nourishes the skin with nutrients, relieves puffiness and helps to normalize blood circulation. Compress make as follows:
- Make-up is removed from the eyelids. Eyes are washed with warm boiled water. Now the skin is prepared for the procedure.
- Cotton swabs are saturated with thermal water and applied to closed eyelids for literally half a minute.
A decoction of sage or a mixture of linden herbs and flax seeds is recommended to freeze in cubes in the freezer, green tea will also do.
Wipe the skin around the eyelids every morning with ice cubes, and if there is a possibility, then throughout the day. Puffiness will subside, and blood circulation will improve.
Not less popular are masks for ever, which are prepared from the available products.
|Mask Name||Cooking||Elimination of circles|
|Cottage cheese||Grind the product as small as possible|
|Parsley||Put tampons on the eyelids for a third of an hour.|
|Soda and Chamomile|
Massage and gymnastics
A good result against circles is observed after regular gymnastics and massage.
- Close your eyes very tightly. After 5 seconds, repeat this action.
- Take a deep breath and start rotating the eyes open clockwise, and after exhaling counter-clockwise. With closed eyelids, repeat the same.
- Look at the subject, distant by about 10 meters, and then catch the eye for the nearest point. Repeat several times over 5 minutes.
- Often blink and cover your eyelids for 5 seconds.
How to do a massage:
- Use your index and middle finger to draw eights around your eyes. This is reminiscent of wearing glasses. Enough to do 16 times.
- Close your eyes and put the pads of your index, middle and ring fingers, after a little pressure. A light massage around the eyes to do clockwise and then counterclockwise.
This specialized means of circles under the eyes, commercially available. The product configuration is made in accordance with the anatomical structure of the skin of the lower eyelid.
They are divided into:
- Collagen. It is based on collagen. The substance helps smooth wrinkles and deliver oxygen to tissues.
- Fabric The fabric is impregnated with vitamins, minerals and serum, which provide nourishment to the skin.
- Hydrogel Saturated with hyaluronic acid, which perfectly retains moisture, normalizes blood circulation and smoothes the skin.
- Silicone. The composition contains one of the types of silicone. After contact with skin, a thin film is formed, which creates a smoothing effect.
Vitamins and trace elements
The use of vitamins and microelements according to the scheme prescribed by the doctor contributes to the clarification of dark circles.
List of required substances:
- Vitamin C. It is a powerful antioxidant, provides cell repair, is involved in the process of blood formation and collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin K. It promotes the formation of connective tissues, since a deficiency of this element can significantly impair blood clotting.
- Iron. It fills the blood with oxygen.
- Vitamin E. It is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from free radicals.
Cosmetic procedures against circles
Professional procedures can only be carried out by a beautician, who will determine what is most effective for a particular case. Modern beauty salons are fully equipped with special equipment for eliminating circles.
The technique aims to eliminate darkening of the skin under the eyes with the help of injections. The composition for injection is selected on the basis of individual characteristics, and may include:
- Hyaluronic acid to hydrate the epidermis.
- Zinc, magnesium and cobalt.
- Vitamins B1 to improve blood circulation,6 to eliminate puffiness and H - biotin, to saturate the skin with shine.
- Elastin and collagen to combat wrinkles.
This procedure allows you to remove dead skin cells with the help of a specialized tool that helps smooth, lighten and normalize blood circulation.
The procedure is to process the pieces of ice. Pre-made freezing of herbs that match the skin type. You can do in the beauty salon, but you can do it yourself at home.
Tattoo dark circles involves the introduction of a pigment to lighten the skin under the eyes. The quality of the procedure depends on the qualifications of the master. Before you perform, you must correctly determine what pigment you need to enter, and it is also important to take into account the nature of the bruising. Not all cosmetologists deal with it.
This is one of the most popular operations. The idea is to remove saggy skin in the upper and lower eyelids. Surgery is best left to an experienced surgeon, as this is a responsible and complicated procedure.
Surgical intervention is based on the introduction in the eyelid area of a substance that promotes the restoration of lost tissues. That not only smoothes wrinkles, relieves puffiness, restores elasticity to the epidermis, but also eliminates pigmentation.
Microcurrent therapy biostimulation
Under the influence of low frequency currents on the skin, swelling under the eyes and dark circles are noticeably reduced. This does not result in cell damage and is a painless procedure. When exposed to current normalizes the function of the sebaceous glands, improves blood circulation, which prevents the occurrence of the inflammatory process. But for the appearance of a persistent effect, it is necessary to carry out procedures regularly.
Biorevitalization and eyelid bioreparation
This is one of the types of mesotherapy, but more effective. The composition of injections includes a substance of strong concentration, which reduces the number of procedures performed.
The common procedure is carried out in two stages:
- Fat is taken from the knees, as they contain the most suitable biomaterial for the face. After the fat is mixed with the mass of thrombocytes autoplasma.
- The resulting tool is introduced into problem areas under the eyes.
Should I mask circles with cosmetics?
To properly disguise dark circles, it is important to know some recommendations. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to achieve a natural image, and often the face looks artificial.
- Incorrectly chosen shade of the foundation will not satisfy the expectations.
- If a contrast appears between the cheeks and the lower eyelids, bruises under the eyes will become even more noticeable.
- Blush should not be used.
- If the tone cream is applied along the bent deflections, then the pigmentation under the eyes becomes more noticeable.
Preventing the appearance of circles
To avoid the appearance of dark circles in time, even before the fight against them, it is recommended to adhere to the following tips:
- Periodically take breaks at work, especially if it is connected to the computer.
- To get enough sleep, normal sleep should be at least 7 or 8 hours.
- Eat right, eat as much as possible in vegetables and fruits, greens and fiber. Avoid sweets and fast food.
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke.
- Daily perform simple gymnastic exercises.
- As often as possible to visit the fresh air. Walk through the coniferous forest, where more volatile production and oxygen.
With strict implementation of these recommendations, the likelihood of circles will decrease.
Opinions and reviews of doctors about home treatment
Opinions and feedback from experts about home treatment circles:
➤ Olga M., cosmetologist: "Support yourself is at any age, both internally and externally. Of course, the use of folk remedies gives effect only at the initial appearance of blue in the eyelids. Nevertheless, it is safe. It is worthwhile to find out the cause of the darkness, if it progresses and be examined doctors ".
➤ Ekaterina M .: "The elimination of the dark circles by popular methods is a procedure that does not require significant expenses, but it needs to be carried out regularly, life gradually moves forward and the person changes, so you should pay attention to your health".
To avoid any health problems, as a result of the appearance of dark circles, you should follow a number of important tips:
- Timely and fully relax, do not give the body to overwork.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Calmly respond to stress.
- Spends more time in the fresh air.
- Eat right.
- Regularly examined, even if health is normal.
When performing basic tips, you can achieve a good result.
Circles under the eyes - this is not a cause for concern, it is a signal to action on the way to a healthy lifestyle!