A man who is in "sane and sober memory" refuses juicy steak, covered with an appetizing fried crust, still need to search. Initially, as the name implies (beef - beef + steak - piece), the dish was prepared only from specially selected whole meat tenderloin.
Preparation for cooking
In order to savorly cook steak (steak) at home you do not need to be a cooking professor. The dish is prepared quite simply. The main thing - to take the "right" meat, not fresh, and matured from 2 to 3 weeks of marble. During this time, the fermentation process ends, and the beef becomes more tender, and the best carcass parts are selected for steaks. Since the technology does not provide a preliminary beating before frying, the ideal option is cutting.
Such a steak can be cooked in any way: on the grill, in a frying pan, in a saucepan and in the oven, the result will always be excellent. There are 13 species, each of which is prepared from the corresponding part of the carcass. After choosing the meat, it is seasoned only with freshly ground black pepper and salt, allowed to stand for a while, and then fried.
The temperature and degree (7), depend on the taste preferences of consumers. Prepare from a few seconds to only "close" a piece on both sides, and to strong roasting at temperatures above 100 degrees, when no juice remains.
The dish refers to enough calories. But what kind of willpower do you need to have to deny yourself a juicy and fragrant slice of meat !? Therefore, sometimes you can relax and arrange a holiday. Beefsteak from a tenderloin in a classic pitch with a fried egg will give 275 Kcal, but this, if you squeeze the will into a fist and confine yourself to only 100 gram portions.
If this weight and calorie content are "very heavy", then you have to switch your attention to a turkey or chicken. Nothing can be done - slimness requires sacrifice!
Classic ground beef steak
Historically, beefsteak was prepared from a whole layer of beef, and then they began to make it from mince and called chopped, because the meat was not passed through a meat grinder, but chopped with a knife into small pieces. The easiest and fastest recipe for cooking steak.
One serving will require 100 g of minced meat, cooking oil, pepper and salt to taste.
- Meat, cut into pieces, put in a chopper, add salt and pepper, beat to the state of minced meat, put on the table and beat.
- Form "shaybochku", heat the oil.
- To fry the product on both sides for a couple of minutes, and who loves deep-fried, hold more.
Serve with fried eggs and small pasta, for example, farfale, penne, etc., decorated with cherry tomatoes.
Delicious chopped beefsteak in a pan
Aromatic fried onion with juicy beef and fried egg is not a dish, but a meat-eater's dream! It is prepared quite simply, the main thing is that the beef for the steak should be chosen correctly. And then a set of simple products, after a fairly short time, will turn into a delicious and tasty dish. And if you add a bottle of red wine, you get a romantic addition to meeting Tet-A-Tet.
Take the products at the rate of 0.4 kg of beef, finely chopped with a knife or cooked in a meat grinder, always with large holes.
- Beef - 0.4 kg.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Vodka - 10-15 ml.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Freshly ground black pepper - ⅓ tsp.
- Ghee - 3 tbsp. l
- Grind convenient way meat. Grate half onion, mix with minced meat, slightly salted. Add pepper, pour in vodka, put the yolk, mix everything thoroughly. A lump of meat is well beaten off, throwing (10-12 times) from a small height into a wide bowl or on the table, molded steaks, let them lie for a while.
- Cut the rest of the onion into rings, fry in warmed ghee, and sprinkle with sugar to a beautiful dark golden color.
- Beat the protein from one egg with a fork until foam appears, heat a large frying pan over medium heat with a tablespoon of oil. Beefsteak dip in protein, such "bathing" preserves juiciness - this is one of the smallest tricks. Transfer to a hot frying pan, fry until crisp, about 3-4 minutes on both sides.
Put ready-made steaks into a tray, cover with foil, let stand for a while, spread out on heated plates, add garnish (ideally fried egg and salad).
Beefsteak with egg in the oven
Quickly cooked at home steak from minced meat with egg. It turns out "two in one" - and the main course, and side dish. This cooking option is more useful than frying in a frying pan.
- 0.7 kg beef tenderloin;
- 70-100 grams of cheese;
- 6 eggs;
- 1 tsp salts;
- 1 tsp dill;
- 1 tsp seasonings for meat;
- 1 onion;
- 1 tsp parsley
- Prepare minced meat from onion with meat, add dry spices, salt and mix well. Put the egg, mix again and beat on the table.
- Take a little stuffing, roll the ball, and then flatten, like cheesecakes, in the center to make a groove.
- Place on a pan lined with parchment, send to the oven for 10 minutes with a temperature of 200 ° C.
- Grate the cheese finely during this time, push the baking sheet, fill the cavities in the tortilla with cheese chips, send to the oven again for 10 minutes.
- Take out the steaks, smash the eggs each, put another 10 minutes in the oven.
Serve hot with a salad of seasonal vegetables.
Cooking pork and beef steak
If the meat for cooking is too lean, and there are concerns that the dish will turn out dry, you can take a mixture of beef and pork mince. Try to cook not-so-usual steaks with the addition of beets - they will definitely be juicy.
- Stuffing - 0.5 kg.
- Sour cream - 1-2 tbsp. l
- Beet (boiled) - 100 g
- Salt - to taste.
- Flour - 2 tbsp. l
- Oil - for frying.
- Beet grate, mix with minced meat, add sour cream, add salt and mix.
- Form steaks, fry in oil until half cooked on both sides, put into refractory form.
- Introduce flour into the butter from the roasting, fry, pour in hot water, stir until the lumps disappear.
- The resulting gravy fill the form, send for a third of an hour in the oven with a temperature of 130 degrees.
- Cook under the lid so that the gravy does not boil over, and the steaks do not dry out.
How to cook beef steak from marbled beef
It's easier to think up dishes based on cooking technology, some secrets and a chic dinner is ready. If this is the first experience, start “experimenting” with a rib-eye steak: it’s just impossible to spoil it, since it’s the most marbled of all kinds. Streaks of fat between the muscle fibers, which arise during the special fattening of the animal, will not allow the beefsteak to "cringe" and dry, so the meat, with any degree of roasting, is very juicy, soft and fragrant.
- From the "mill" sprinkle a piece of meat with pepper, add rosemary leaves, coat with oil, let stand for a third of an hour.
- Heat the grill pan very high (ideally, cast iron) and bring the oven to 200 degrees, it should have a grill and a drip tray with juice (keep the mixture and prepare the sauce based on it).
- Put the meat in a frying pan with tongs, fry for a couple of minutes on both sides (when turning the piece, add some salt). With tongs, put the piece on the "edge", seal (approximately 15 seconds) along the entire perimeter.
- Transfer the chunk to the grate of the heated oven, hold for eight minutes.
- Ready steak to lay on a warm plate, cover with foil, let stand for a couple of minutes, so that the temperature of the entire piece became uniform, and the meat "matured."
Serve such a chic beefsteak with delicious juiciness to the table and ... words of admiration won't keep you waiting long!
Choosing the best sauce
For beef steak, almost any sauce is suitable: sour cream, cream, garlic, tomato, berry. Thanks to him, the meat will become even more juicy, it will complement the taste and aroma. Serve the sauce better chilled, in a separate container. Although properly cooked steak will be good without additional ingredients, but if you wish, you can simply pour the juice from the frying.
- Garlic - Prepares quickly and easily. While the meat is in the oven, mix a couple of baked garlic cloves with a teaspoon of lemon zest and a tablespoon of meat juice, add 40 g of soft oil and a teaspoon of thyme, mix well, let stand in the refrigerator. Place the chilled mass on the finished hot steak.
- Creamy with mushrooms - cooks a little longer, it is better to take white mushrooms, but you can also 1: 1 with champignons. Cut 100 g of mushrooms into cubes, in a frying pan, = with a little oil to brown a couple of Art. spoon flour, pour mushrooms, when the moisture disappears, pour in half a glass of cream, season with pinch of nutmeg, pepper, add salt, mix, simmer until of the initial volume remains.
- Ginger with gooseberry - An interesting sweet and sour sauce, cooked for about 10 minutes. Gooseberries can be replaced with red currants. Peel 20 g of garlic and 100 g of gooseberries, put in a blender, add 15 g of ginger and 10 g of mint, pour in 20 g of butter, mix everything thoroughly into a homogeneous mass.
For a change, you can enrich your collection of recipes with an unusual standard steak. The taste of meat is set off by a spicy marinade and is complemented by a vegetable garnish.
- A couple of beef steaks.
- 150 grams of beans (string beans).
- A couple of three garlic cloves.
- A pair of eggs.
- To taste the salt and spices.
- 50 ml of oil.
- By mood (for registration) fresh dill.
- Prepare steaks, wash, pat dry with paper towel.
- Crush garlic press, pour the pressed juice of lemon. Steaks to coat with marinade, put under light pressure and let stand for one and a half hours or two.
- Fry the eggs and carefully put on a plate, so as not to damage the yolk.
- Fry steaks on a hot pan with oil (3 minutes on each side). When you get the meat out of the marinade, dry it, and then just fry, otherwise you won't get such an appetizing dark straw crust.
- For a garnish of vegetables, chop carrot, onion and half rings into thin slices and fry, add carrots, bean pods, stew all together.
- Put a fried egg, a pile of vegetables, a steak on a heated plate, sprinkle with chopped dill.
Beefsteaks are easy-cooking, but hard for the stomach. Subject to the rules, they are tasty even for the first time.
- Meat before cooking should lie down for half an hour at room temperature, this will contribute to even roasting. It is necessary to cook in a cast-iron frying pan with a thick bottom.
- Never use a fork to turn over pieces, but only tongs or a spatula, so as not to "injure" and prevent the juice from flowing out.
- To check the optimal heating, you need to stretch your hand over the pan, if you can not stand it for more than 2 seconds, you can safely roast For thick steaks, the temperature should be lower than for thin ones.
- To add extra flavor and softness, you can sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Ready to serve immediately to the table does not serve, and cool for 10 minutes, covered with foil, so that the temperature is evenly distributed throughout the piece.
If the statement is true that the path to the man’s heart runs through the stomach, then a well-cooked steak is just a universal “master key”!