At the graduation year of 2017, schoolchildren screamed at the top of their voice the mysterious word "eschere" What this means is not known to any adult. And individual parents and teachers heard "Ichkeria". This is the name of the self-proclaimed state of the Chechen Republic. But the reality turned out to be banal.
Where it came from
At the very beginning of his journey, the rapper Lil Pump (Gezzi Garcia) established cooperation with the hip-hop artist, who has the creative pseudonym Smokepurpp. During the school period, Garcia visited the studio of his friend and tried to read a few verses under the ringed bit. This was the beginning of his career.
Thus, Smokepurpp became his creative mentor and began to promote his “protégé” to the top of the charts. Garcia became famous, but he did not get sick with starry disease, like many young performers. On the contrary, he remained grateful to his mentor.
Since then, Smokepurpp often appears in Lil Pump clips. Together the friends sing about sex, drugs and hip-hop. Of course, each of their joint video is a resounding success, all this thanks to the genuine openness and talent of friends.
The same happened with the clip, called "ESSKEETIT". Here the buddies emotionally shout out this phrase, in which there is no meaning. But the popularity turned out to be there.
How to use eshkereee on the Internet
The word, uttered once, began to walk on its own in various youth groups. The Russian-language Internet also picked up this fashionable trend, and in June 2017 it became famous. Thus, we can also call the main trend of the season more:
- VKontakte has a large number of groups in which this word appears. It can mean the subject of music, books, as well as photos of celebrities.
- You can find the word Escher in the name or surname of the user of any social network. Probably, as teenagers make it clear that they are "in the subject."
- There are a large number of parodies on the music video of the performers. The most popular was the song "I drop the West", which belongs to the Face rapper.
- This phenomenon turned out to be on the HYIP show "YouTube," which is called the "Sergey Druzhko Show". Also, Lev Shaginyan, who is the leading column in the “Exchange of memes”, greeted the audience with this word, which he was very surprised by.
It should be noted that the trend positions of the eshkereee were not long, by the end of the summer, fame began to fade.
Turnip in a turnip
The first one from whose mouth this cutting-ear word flew out was the native of Florida Gezzi Garcia. He is known to the whole world by the name of Lil Pump. In 2017, he reached the age of 17 years, but this did not prevent him from acquiring a vibrant biography. Lil Pump is a young founder of the idea:
- From a young age he was a big problem for parents as well as school teachers. He had an aggressive disposition, was expelled from school.
- This incident did not cool him down; rather, on the contrary, he realized that his fortune was closely connected with the street culture. And when peers gnawed on granite of science, he wrote poems that were performed under rhythmic music.
- He first achieved popularity at the age of 15. During this period, Lil Pump (this is his creative pseudonym) released a track of the same name.
- Then, as if by magic, hit songs began to appear one after the other. They were all connected in a great bit, consistent style and terse texts. The success of a global scale was only a matter of some time.
Many believe that the word eshkeree resembles in its own pronunciation Tatar or Kyrgyz or Central Asian language in general. But in fact, it is borrowed from the English language. The stress is placed on the second syllable. Of course, in the melodic Chuvash language there is a consonant word - "ashker", which in translation means - "horde", "gang", "band". But it has nothing to do with the popular meme.