Fruits, vegetables and berries contain vitamins and minerals that are well accepted by the body, supporting immunity. Particular attention should be paid to pumpkin seeds and juice, which contain a significant amount of essential vitamins, minerals, fiber, amino acids and other beneficial substances.
Children are advised to eat pumpkin seeds for the following reasons.
- Contain many vitamins. Children can be given from two years old by mixing meal with cereals, mixtures and other baby food.
- Help with spontaneous urination.
- Due to the soft and gentle laxative effect, they should be used for constipation.
- Helps with fever and dry cough.
- Delicious and useful replacement for chips and other harmful snacks.
Harm and contraindications
Seeds can cause harm to the body if you do not follow the rules of use.
- Know the measure! Do not eat in unlimited quantities. They increase the acidity, and because of the high caloric content they easily increase the weight.
- Overeating is not recommended, with poor intestinal patency - they can provoke constipation or diarrhea.
- Do not eat at all or reduce the amount if you lose weight.
- For the liver harmful fried in butter and salty seeds.
- Pregnant with the threat of miscarriage should not eat a lot of seeds! They can increase muscle tone.
- Roasted seeds during heat treatment lose most of their vitamins.
- They can provoke aggravation of stomach diseases: increased acidity, ulcers, and so on.
- Individual intolerance leads to allergic reactions.
- When removing parasites from the body, do not take a large dose of seed powder! The death of most of the parasites at a time can cause intoxication and pain.
How to take pumpkin seeds
The seeds contain: vitamins of group B and E, phytosterols, polyminerals, manganese, copper, protein, zinc, iron, amino and fatty acids. And this is not a complete list of useful substances. This composition allows you to use them for the treatment of various diseases.
With increased homocysteine
Homocysteine is an important amino acid in the blood that is formed during the processing of methionine. With increased content may cause damage to blood vessels and, as a consequence, the occurrence of concomitant diseases.
There is no special recipe for keeping homocysteine levels under control. It is enough to use no more than 60 grams of raw sunflower seeds per day. It is advisable to grind them together with the peel to enhance the beneficial properties.
Against worms and parasites
Pumpkin seeds - a unique component for traditional medicine. It is easier to list those diseases with which they can not cope. It's all about the cucurbin contained in the film that separates the seed itself from the rind. For a person, cucurbin is harmless, but for parasites it is the strongest poison.
To get rid of worms and other parasites, push the product along with the peel into a homogeneous powder and take orally for at least two months twice a day with water.
Start with a small dose - a small pinch of powder once a day. In the absence of painful symptoms caused by the death of the parasites, increase the dose. If everything is in order, bring the dosage to the appropriate age. Then increase the number of receptions to two per day.
|Children up to three years||Quarter teaspoon once a day.|
|Children under seven||One third teaspoon once a day.|
|Teenagers||Half a teaspoon once a day.|
|Adults||A teaspoon once or twice a day.|
In case of emergency removal of parasites, mix 300 grams of pumpkin meal with 100 grams of honey and eat the remedy in the morning on an empty stomach (you can stretch the pleasure for 40-50 minutes), and after 5 hours, take a laxative.
What benefits bring pumpkin seeds pregnant, already dismantled. This reduction of stress, help with toxicosis, the removal of salt from the body, the treatment of constipation, an increase in the amount of milk after the birth of the child, the fight against edema and insomnia.
They show a lot of positive properties with moderate use (no more than 100 grams of treated seeds per day - about 50 pieces) - they improve the well-being of a woman and increase immunity. Recipe: nibble during the day or push into the meal and take as a powder throughout pregnancy.
To strengthen the body
Using pumpkin seeds, you not only cleanse the body, but also strengthen it. This is a natural vitamin complex!
If you want to improve your well-being, strengthen your health and your body's ability to resist disease, eat a daily rate of seeds daily. You can grind them and add some honey. This will only improve the effect.
The benefits, harm and method of application of pumpkin juice
Pumpkin juice can be made, which can be used for medicinal purposes to improve well-being at home. In the composition is:
- vitamin b1A b2, PP, K;
- beta carotene;
- magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, zinc, other minerals;
The use of juice: cleaning the body, combating stress, reducing weight and strengthening the immune system, improving metabolism and more. Juice improves blood clotting and heart function. If you drink in the morning, a more healthy complexion will appear.
Pumpkin fiber is not digested in the body, it allows it to pass through the digestive tract and gently clean it.
Drink a drink should be very careful. Restrictions: low acidity and problems with the stomach, intestines, bladder or kidneys.
To prepare, take a pumpkin fresher, peel, remove the core with seeds, cut the flesh into small slices. To squeeze the juice, use a juicer or a grater.
- Best of all, the body absorbs the seeds raw.
- Expand the product into the powder together with the peel to enhance the healing effect.
- Roast only if you want to add them to food. During heat treatment, most of the beneficial properties are lost.
- For therapeutic effect, use in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Pumpkin juice is not combined with milk!
- Juice is stored in the refrigerator for no more than two days. Cook in small portions.
- If the pulp is ground in a blender, you get juice rich in fiber.
Pumpkin is a useful and unique berry, which contains a huge amount of vitamins, minerals and acids. Even if there are no problems with digestion, blood vessels or stress, it is recommended to add pumpkin seeds and juice to the diet. The body will be grateful.