The process of removing old and dense dirt is quite time consuming. It is important to choose the right processing method that will effectively clean the pan of burnt food and black inside and out. In folk recipes used the tools available to each hostess.
Folk remedies for all types of pans
Home remedies that are handed down from generation to generation will help clean the pan from any material without fear for health. The methods are based on the use of natural products that do not contain chemicals. In addition, traditional methods minimize financial costs and exclude the purchase of expensive chemicals from the store.
- Coffee. Coffee grounds remove burnt milk from the walls of the pan. Leave the remains of natural insoluble coffee for 2 hours, then intensively rub the dishes. Coffee removes not only pollution, but also an unpleasant smell from the refrigerator.
- Salt and Baking Soda. Will cope with pollution both on external side, and on internal. A slurry of salt, soda and water is used, which is applied to problem areas.
- Lemon acid. It will help to whiten the enameled surface. Pour the pan with the solution at the rate of: 1 liter of liquid ½ tbsp l acid.
- Bow. Used to remove burnt food. Pour the cleaned bulbs of large sizes with water and put on fire. Boil for 5 minutes, then rinse under running water.
- Apple peel. One of the old ways of cleaning. You will need a peel of sour apples, which is poured with water and boiled for 20 minutes. During this time, the pan will be like new.
Traditional methods are suitable for cleaning kitchen utensils at home with coatings: enamel, Teflon, ceramics, stainless steel and aluminum. All products are safe and environmentally friendly.
Household chemicals against soot and black
The use of household chemicals implies the influence of active substances on the coating, and therefore possible damage to the surface. After cleaning by such methods, the product requires special care when rinsing, and compliance with conditions without sudden temperature changes.
- Dishwashing Detergent. Guaranteed to cope with fresh pollution. Pour the dishes with boiling water, add the agent depending on the amount of soot, leave for a day.
- Persol. Removes yellowness. In a container pour hot water, add persol and bring to a boil.
- White. It is used when other methods have not brought results or the effect is not sufficiently pronounced. Pour the pan with cold water, add 1 tbsp. l whiteness and leave for 24 hours. Then, without rubbing, drain the liquid. Pour new water, bring to a boil, again drain. The procedure is repeated 3 times.
When buying a finished product, make sure that it can be applied to the appropriate dishes. Not all substances equally affect different coatings.
Cleaning enamel pans from soot and blackness
The more time passed after burning, the harder it is to remove blackness. It is advisable to start cleaning immediately. In extreme cases - pour the pan with water.
Enamelware often burns, because it is made of thin material, and the bottom surface warms up too quickly. Excessive manipulations with a stiff brush or knife will aggravate the state of the pan: cracks will appear on the enamel and it will become unusable. Any cleaning methods used with caution.
To remove burnt food, fill the pan with a mixture of water and vinegar in equal proportions and leave for 2 hours. Then treat with detergent. The old snuff is filled with hot water, just like when cleaning the oven. To speed up the process, the pan with the solution is heated on the stove until the dirt begins to peel off.
Remove a thick layer of soot and fat can crushed activated carbon. At least 10 tablets crushed into powder, applied to pollution, and after 20 minutes, pour warm water. When the liquid becomes cold, clean the pan as usual.
Silicate glue and soda ash
A mixture of soda ash and silicate glue will clean the burnt enamel pan inside and out. To use the home method, you need a large container in which the burned utensils fit.
First, pour in some water, add ½ packet of soda, 1 tube of silicate glue and cook until boiling. In the mixture, put the spoiled pan and cook another 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water, helping to remove dirt with a sponge. This method can be used to clean the hood.
Salt - a product that is in every kitchen. In addition to the main use, it effectively removes fresh soot.
Pour water into a saucepan, add 4 tbsp. l salt and boil for 5 minutes. Then drain and wipe off with a foam sponge. This option will help remove grease stains and microwaves.
Video instructionsTo prevent the occurrence of soot in the future, it is recommended to cook only soups and compotes in an enamel pot. According to consumer surveys, washing pans in a dishwasher leads to darkening, so clean the enamel with your hands.
Cleaning stainless steel pots
Stainless steel pots need constant care. If on the surface of dirt and grease, the material deteriorates and wears quickly. Consider a universal recipe for cleaning stainless steel dishes that will remove carbon deposits and other contaminants.
Add soda to the stain, pour vinegar and add a few drops of detergent. Rub with a sponge dipped in hot water until the carbon is removed.
Directly after cleaning, the surface is wiped with a dry towel. If this is not done, stains will appear due to water.
How to clean the aluminum pan
For cleaning metal utensils apply sparing methods that do not harm the soft coating. Aluminum cookware does not tolerate exposure to abrasives, powders or other substances containing hard particles and suspensions.
- Baking soda solution. For 1 hour, relieve traces of burnt jam. Pour water into a saucepan, cover ½ a pack of soda and boil for an hour. Sponge wash off contamination.
- Laundry soap and silicate glue. Will help wipe fat spots. Grate the soap in a container with water, add glue and bring to a boil. After 30 minutes of cooking, pour onto the problem area. Then rinse under the tap.
- Toothpaste. A proven method of scaling and traces of grease, and cleaning white cloth sneakers. Use the product carefully, otherwise damage may occur. Apply to a wet pan and wipe with a sponge.
Dark spots inside clear kefir or sour milk. The same properties possess: cucumber, tomato pickle or soft unripe tomatoes.
The most effective cleanser outside
Cleaning the pans outside is carried out in a room with an open window or window.
The most effective remedy that will relieve from soot from the outside is a solution of water and acetic essence.
Mix water and essence in equal amounts in a wide container and set on fire. When the liquid boils, keep the pot burned over the steam. The optimal exposure time is 10 minutes. After scrub black sponge.
To avoid sticking to food in an enamel pot, pour a little water on the bottom.
Being in the fresh air, you can rub the burned pots with sand, then it will be easier to clean the houses. This recommendation does not apply to aluminum cookware, as there will be scratches on it.
It is easier and faster to wash new surfaces. To preserve the integrity of the coating is recommended to use wooden or silicone paddles.
Daily care and washing with mustard will protect the dishes outside from sticking grease and shallow dirt. It is possible to scrub traces of soot and soot with a soft sponge with mustard powder. Moisten the sponge with water before applying the powder.
Dishes will shine like new, if you regularly wipe it with slices of raw potatoes. The effect is especially noticeable on stainless steel.
The consequences of soot and old scale are difficult to eliminate, but possible. With the help of folk remedies and time-tested councils, even long-standing pollution can be cleaned. The main requirement for cleaning is patience and care when choosing the right method.