The main rule in cooking - to choose the right and select products. I will tell you how to make pancakes with cottage cheese, which will always help out when guests suddenly arrive or are late.
Often I make pancakes on milk or kefir. If the stocks in the refrigerator disappear, water and sour cream help out.
Above the question "what is tasty and quick to cook for breakfast?" conceived at least once in a life each woman. In cooking, a huge number of interesting recipes of dishes. And it’s hard to decide which is better, so each housewife experiments until she finds her own.
The classic recipe for pancakes with cottage cheese
My recipe is for 10 pancakes.
For the test
- Flour - 2 cups;
- Milk (can be skimmed, kefir) - 2 glasses;
- Eggs (medium size) - 2 pcs., If small - 3-4 pcs .;
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Salt is a pinch;
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Cottage cheese - 450-500 gr .;
- Butter - 2 tsp. (can be replaced with sour cream);
- Eggs - 1 pc .;
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Vanillin (optional) - at the tip of a knife.
How to cook dough:
- In a large bowl, beat fresh eggs with salt and sugar until smooth. Pour in the third part of the glass of milk, beat well.
- Add small pieces of sifted flour, stirring carefully, until smooth, so as not to form lumps. If you immediately pour out a large amount of flour, lumps will appear that are difficult to knead. If the kitchen has a blender, it’s easy to make dough without lumps with it.
- Little by little we dilute the dough by pouring out the remaining milk (about 1.25 cups). Do not forget to stir.
- Add sunflower oil. If you like thin pancakes, diluted with water or milk to a state of low fat sour cream. Just do not overdo it, otherwise the dough will be liquid.
How to bake pancakes:
We heat up the pan, if the oven is not on a preheated pan, pancakes will come out, not pancakes. Before the first pancake, grease the pan with butter or sunflower oil, fat or lard. In the subsequent oil is not necessary to add.
- Pour into the pan a small portion of the dough, smoothly spread over the entire area.
- Bake for 1.5-2 minutes, until tender golden color. It is important not to leave anywhere, so as not to burn.
- As a pancake fried, gently spatula or a special knife with a rounded tip turn over to the opposite side. Fry another 1.5-2 minutes.
- Shift on a deep plate, grease with butter on one side. Similarly, fry the rest of pancakes, gently folding into a pile. It is advisable to cover with a lid, in order to avoid drying the edges.
Preparing the filling and wrapping pancake:
- Cottage cheese carefully fray with sugar (you can skip through a meat grinder to save time), add sour cream (can be replaced with butter), eggs, sugar and vanillin (add if desired).
- Mix thoroughly until smooth. Be sure to taste it. If something is missing, add.
- We take a pancake, put on the edge of 1-2 tablespoons of filling. We wrap an envelope - we twist it to the middle to cover the filling.
And the final step.
We warm up the sunflower oil, lay out the finished dish in the pan with a seam downwards, fry on a small fire for 1.5-2 minutes on each side.
Pancakes are ready!
We shift on a beautiful dish and serve it to the table. Pancakes are delicious both hot and cold. Before serving, pour sour cream, condensed milk or jam on top. Enjoy your meal!