A gala dinner, a merry feast with friends, a family dinner - weighty arguments in favor of the ability to pickle mushrooms at home. Mushrooms are both an appetizer and a separate dish.
Calorie canned champignons
Champignons - low-calorie protein product, for this reason, recommended for athletes, people and people suffering from a lack of protein. It is important to note that vegetable protein is absorbed worse than animal.
The average value of the data on the nutritional value of 100 grams of pickled champignons is shown in the table:
|Calorie content||24.85 kcal (105 kJ)|
Marinated champignons for the winter - a classic recipe
Marinating champignons at home for the winter eliminates the presence of unwanted preservative ingredients. The taste of the dish according to this recipe is devoid of extremes: moderately salty, with a slight sourness, mushrooms with laurel notes in flavor.
The yield of the finished product is 1 liter.
- Fresh champignons of small size - 1.5 kg;
- Water - 2 liters;
- Bite 9% - 150 ml;
- Salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Black pepper peas - 5 pcs .;
- Bay leaf - 3 pcs.
- Wash the mushrooms as thoroughly as possible with warm running water from earth residues, mucus, insects, then put on a towel in a single layer to dry.
- Boil the water in a saucepan. Add salt, sugar, pepper and laurel. After 3 minutes, pour vinegar. It gives a sour taste, so its amount is selected according to taste preferences, but not less than specified in the recipe.
- Dried mushrooms throw in boiling water over high heat with spices. When water boils again, it is necessary to reduce the heat and cook for at least 1 hour. In the process of cooking the mushrooms get a yellowish tint and produce juice.
- For preservation, distribute hot mushrooms with marinade in sterile glass jars and tightly close the lid.
Harvesting champignons for the winter differs in the duration of the stay of mushrooms in the marinade, which ensures the full disclosure of the taste qualities of each ingredient.
Marinated instant champignons
Cooking quick recipe eliminates canning, which ensures the preservation of freshness of snacks and minimal destruction of beneficial trace elements.
- Fresh champignons of the small size - 500 g;
- Refined vegetable oil - 90 g;
- Vinegar 9% - 90 g;
- Onion - 1 head;
- Bay leaf - 3 pcs .;
- Carnation - 5 pcs .;
- Garlic - 3 cloves;
- Sweet peppers - 5 pcs .;
- Ground coriander - 0.5 tsp;
- Salt - 2 tsp;
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- Wash the mushrooms as thoroughly as possible with warm running water from earth residues, mucus, and insects.
- Fry the champignons in a preheated dry pan over medium heat for 5 minutes. Must go juice.
- Onions cut into thin half rings, garlic - plates.
- In a separate container, mix the ingredients for the marinade: olive oil, vinegar and all spices.
- After 5 minutes from the start of frying, add onion, garlic and marinade to the pan. Cover the pan, reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes. Mix twice.
- Put the mushrooms and marinade in a deep glass dish and let cool.
- Is done.
The finished dish is stored in the refrigerator in a closed container for 10 days.
How to pickle mushrooms in banks - a simple recipe
Salted champignons differ from marinated ones by the absence of vinegar in the recipe, and therefore are dietary foods suitable for people with disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Fresh champignons - 2 kg;
- Onions - 3 heads;
- Cooking salt - 4 tbsp. l (120 g);
- Mustard seeds - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- Bay leaf - 5 pcs .;
- Sweet peppers - 10 pcs.
- Wash the mushrooms as thoroughly as possible with warm running water from earth residues, mucus, and insects. Then pour into a deep saucepan, add 1 tsp. salt and cold water so that it covers the mushrooms for 2 cm. Warm over high heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 7 minutes. Throw the mushrooms in a colander, let the water drain. Cut the onion into thin rings.
- Put the onion, pepper and washed bay leaves into sterilized glass jars.
- Add the champignons in jars, pouring each layer of salt.
- Pour hot boiled water, tightly close the lid.
- Covering up the blanket, put the jars upside down in a dark, cool place.
Despite the simplicity, the recipe is piquant - it includes mustard seed, which enhances the golden color of the snack and emphasizes the original taste of champignons.
How to marinate champignons on skewers
There is a peculiarity in the preparation of shish kebab with champignons: with an illiterate approach, mushroom juice evaporates, and the champignons become dry and hard. The secret lies in the marinade, preserving the texture and richness of mushrooms.
- Wash the champignons thoroughly, cut off the skin from the cap and dry.
- Put in a deep pan, add salt and pepper to taste, mayonnaise so as to cover the surface of each mushroom.
- Cover the pan with a lid and leave for 3 hours. Stir 4 times during this time.
- Put champignons on skewers and fry on coals for 7 minutes.
What can be cooked with canned champignons
There are 3 ways to eat canned champignons:
- As a side dish.
- Like a snack.
- As part of salads and other dishes.
The first method involves mushrooms as an extra side dish to meat and poultry dishes. At the same time, they are combined with potatoes and served chilled to add juiciness to the whole dish and create a refreshing temperature contrast.
As a snack, they are served to alcoholic beverages (for example, vodka) and in antipasti dishes to whet your appetite. In this case fresh or pickled onions and dill are added to the champignons.
Canned champignons are the main ingredient of mushroom julienne cooked with cheese and chicken, Polyanka salad and many other salads, which include beans, corn, squid, ham, potatoes.
Home-marinated champignons are especially tasty for the winter, as they are cooked to suit individual taste preferences and from selected ingredients.