The article will look at how to bake salmon in the oven at home, because this cooking method is the most common. The secret of popularity is that the same dish, depending on the recipe, is high-calorie and fatty or dietary and light.
Classic recipe without foil
Looking for an exquisite way to cook salmon? Bake this wonderful fish in the oven. The classic recipe involves the use of whole pieces and spicy spices. No need to buy any complex ingredients.
- Salmon steak - 4 pcs.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Sour cream - 1 tablespoon.
- Salt - 0.5 teaspoon.
- Vegetable oil.
- Fish spices.
- Rinse the pieces of fish with cool water and dry with a paper napkin. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and grease each piece. For convenience, use a culinary brush.
- Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil, lay out the fish. The main thing is that the pieces do not touch each other.
- In a small container, mix the sour cream, spices and chopped greens. I usually use dill, parsley, basil, coriander, red pepper and oregano. Just do not overdo it with spices, otherwise the original taste will be lost.
- Spread the mixture over the fish and spread. On one piece take a teaspoon of the mixture. This is enough to create a kind of cap that will protect against drying and make the taste rich.
- Send the form with salmon to the oven preheated to 200 degrees. After about 25 minutes, the delicacy will be prepared. A minute before the end of cooking, I advise you to put a lemon on each steak.
Oven-cooked salmon is a classic recipe perfect for a festive table. It is quickly prepared, has a presentable appearance and exquisite taste. For the role of garnish fit fresh or baked vegetables.
How to cook salmon in foil
If you have fresh or frozen salmon at your disposal, have a look at the following recipe. Preparing red fish in foil, get frantic pleasure, because the dish quickly turns juicy and incredibly tasty. The recipe will surely please the busy housewives, because it takes a little time to create a culinary work, if you do not bake the fish entirely.
- Salmon steak - 4 pcs.
- Sea salt.
- Ground pepper.
- Dried greens.
- Fish seasoning.
- Prepare four leaves of foil that correspond in size to a sheet of A4 paper.
- Pieces of fish (the recipe is suitable for baking the whole), rinse with cold water and dry with a paper towel. Each piece rub with sea salt and sprinkle with ground pepper. Put in the center of the foil. Sprinkle with dried dill and parsley on top.
- For best results, wrap the fish correctly. To do this, cover the steak with one side of the sheet and press down. Then flip with the foil in the direction of the second end. Press the loose ends, twist the tube to the center. Get an envelope with a filling.
- Put the prepared fish in a baking dish and send it to an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 25 minutes. Upon completion of cooking, do not remove the foil, but carefully open the envelope and tuck it around the salmon, forming a boat. This is the secret of juiciness delicacy.
Pour hot salmon with mayonnaise and serve with boiled potatoes. If you want to surprise households, replace mayonnaise with yogurt sauce, crushed garlic and chopped dill. So much tastier.
Salmon in the oven with potatoes
The following recipe is considered ingenious. It is so simple that even a far from culinary person will not spoil the dish, and the result will amaze the imagination with taste and aroma. It takes minutes to bake salmon with potatoes in the oven. So that every housewife will make at home a restaurant masterpiece.
- Salmon steaks - 400 g.
- Potatoes - 5 pcs.
- Onions - 2 heads.
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon.
- Salt, pepper, fish spices.
- Yogurt - 75 ml.
- Dill and parsley - 1 branch.
- Salt and pepper.
- Curry, oregano.
- Rinse the fish with cool water and dry thoroughly with a paper towel. As a result, the flesh is better saturated with marinade and thoroughly baked.
- In a small container, mix the ingredients of the marinade. In the resulting composition, lower the pieces of fish. Marinate salmon advise at least 15 minutes.
- Peeled and washed potatoes cut into slices 3-4 mm thick. Thanks to the thin cutting, the cooking time will be shortened and more useful substances will be saved.
- Make a vegetable fill. For this chopped greens combine with the rest of the ingredients. Better use homemade yogurt. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and mix. Peeled onions, lemon and tomatoes cut into thin rings.
- Put the prepared ingredients in layers. Place the onion on the potato layer, then the tomatoes, then the fish and finally the lemon.
- Send the salmon and potatoes to the oven for 40 minutes, activating the lower heating mode at 180 degrees. After 20 minutes, turn on the mode of lower and upper heating for the formation of an appetizing crust.
Salmon with potatoes prepared according to this recipe, as well as salmon and potatoes, will delight guests with an unsurpassed flavor, color palette and juicy structure. None of the guests will not refuse a portion of such treats.
Salmon steaks in foil with vegetables
Holiday is coming? Having trouble making a festive menu? Want to please the guests with something exquisite and royal? I advise you to bake in the oven salmon with vegetables. Cooking a culinary masterpiece will slightly empty the wallet, but the result is worth it, because the dish combines good and excellent taste.
- Salmon - 4 steaks.
- Potatoes - 800 g
- Sweet pepper - 2 pcs.
- Carrot - 1 pc.
- Peas - 250 g
- Orange - 1 pc.
- Honey - 50 ml.
- Corn mustard - 1 tablespoon.
- Olive oil.
- Ground pepper and salt.
- Put the peeled and washed potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water and boil until soft. On a small fire it will take about 15 minutes. Rinse the steaks with water and pat dry.
- Cut the orange in half and squeeze the juice into a small container, add the mustard, honey and mix. Pour salmon steaks with the resulting marinade and leave for 40 minutes.
- Sweet pepper cut in half, remove the stem and seeds, cut into large strips. Cut the cleaned carrot into thin slices and rinse the peas.
- Put a sheet of foil on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Put boiled potatoes, then sweet peppers and peas. Top with a layer of carrots, sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place the salmon on top of the vegetables and pour the marinade over everything.
- Cover with a second sheet of foil and send to the oven. Bake 30 minutes at 180 degrees. After the time, remove the steaks from the foil and serve to the table with sour cream sauce.
If you only knew how wonderful the dish looks on the table. And what a scent. To this dish a side dish is not needed. Is that a bottle of good wine does not hurt.
How to bake salmon in a creamy sauce
Salmon due to its delicate taste, juicy structure, great benefits for the body and low bone content is considered to be the royal fish. Yes, and with the preparation does not arise difficulties. In baked form, it is incredibly tasty and soft, especially if cooked in a creamy sauce. Would you like to try? The recipe is attached.
- Salmon fillet - 800 g.
- Cream 10% - 320 ml.
- Yolks - 3 pcs.
- Dijon mustard - 20 g
- Lemon - 0.5 pcs.
- Ground pepper and salt.
- Dill, tarragon, basil and parsley.
- Cut the salmon fillet into 5 centimeters wide slices and place in a deep baking dish. Season with salt, pepper and pour with lemon juice.
- Mix cream with yolks, add chopped greens, mustard and lemon zest. Pour the fish into the sauce.
- It remains to send the dish in the oven. At 210 degrees the salmon will reach readiness in 20 minutes.
Oven-cooked salmon in a creamy sauce perfectly with rice, fresh vegetables or mashed potatoes, as well as juicy pink salmon or pike perch. In general, I am not an adviser in choosing a side dish, everyone has their own tastes.
Useful, tasty and time-tested recipes are published on our website. Today you learned how to cook salmon in the oven in various ways. The use of recipes in practice will help in achieving the aesthetic and gastronomic effect at home. Enjoy your meal!