Girls like to carry out bold experiments with their appearance. In pursuit of beauty, they use a non-standard make-up, make bold haircuts, change hair color. Not always the end result meets expectations. As a result, the question arises how to wash the paint from the hair at home.
The irresistible desire to be charming and irresistible pushes the girl to bold steps. Usually the victim of such experiments are the hair, which are subjected to regular coloring, cutting and styling.
Unfortunately, this situation is unpleasant. This is especially true of young ladies who dye their hair on their own. Even employees of the salon will not provide an absolute guarantee that the result will absolutely meet the requirements.
What if the new hair color is not like? You can cut your hair short, try to grow hair or buy a wig. You can do without these extremes. There are effective ways to wash the dye from the hair at home. Before the procedure for washing the paint does not hurt to get acquainted with some of the nuances.
- The wash offered by beauty salons is extremely aggressive and can cause harm to hair. Therefore, it is better to wash off the paint using home remedies that are more benign.
- Home remedies are extremely soft. Repeating the procedure may be necessary to obtain a good result. You need patience.
- Dark paint is very difficult to wash off. Often, you have to simultaneously use several methods and carry out a whole series of sequential procedures. In general, in one step, it is really possible to wash off only a few tones of paint.
- Usually at the completion of the procedure, the hair color does not match the natural shade. However, the remover will prepare the basis for regular hair coloring, but already with a properly chosen tool and the help of an expert.
In cosmetic stores sold professional hair remover, which is suitable for use at home. In such tools there is no ammonia and bleaching components. Removal of the wrong color is done delicately and does not harm the natural hair pigment and cuticle.
Specialized tools pull out an artificial pigment from the hair. This is due to the breaking of the bond between the dye molecules and the structure of the hair, as a result of which the dye is easily washed out.To wash the old color requires several techniques. One procedure removes no more than three tones. Five or more procedures are required to completely remove the coloring matter.
The most popular and most effective washes Remake Color, Color Off, Backtrack.
How to quickly wash off the paint with hair folk remedies
Many beauties after an unsuccessful change in hair shade are sent to a beauty salon. They have to pay for the services of professionals. In addition, salon procedures provide extremely aggressive means.
Folk remedies are more sparing and affordable.
- Honey. The effect of this beekeeping product on hair resembles hydrogen peroxide, only honey is more gentle. Cover the curls with heated natural honey and leave until morning. Before washing off the honey mask, rinse the hair with a composition of two glasses of water and two tablespoons of soda. This popular recipe provides for several procedures that do not hurt the hair, contribute to a uniform flow of paint and fill the locks with power and shine.
- Vegetable oil. To wash off the paint, combine a large glass of sunflower oil with 30 grams of margarine. Warm up the mixture a little, and when cool, apply to hair. Then wrap the head with foil and carefully wrap a thick towel. After waiting two hours, rinse with shampoo. The technique is perfect to wash off the paint from red and blond hair.
- Kefir. The composition of this fermented milk product includes acid, destroying chemical compounds in the paint. Spread the kefir on the hair and cover the head with a film for two hours. One procedure brightens the tone. Repeated prescription does not harm the hair.
- Laundry soap. My friend shared this technology of paint washing. During the tests, it showed excellent results. To wash off the paint, wash the hair with laundry soap in several approaches, washing it thoroughly with water. After the procedure, treat the hair with a balm. If this is not done, they will become harsh and fade.
- Mayonnaise. Four spoons of mayonnaise steamed and combined with a spoonful of vegetable oil. Then cover the hair with the composition and leave for two hours, wrapping the head with a film and a scarf. Rinse off with shampoo, then rinse with water with the addition of fresh lemon juice.
- Coca Cola. A popular drink will be useful in a situation where the color after staining turns out to be extremely saturated. To partially wash off the paint, apply Coca-Cola to the strands for 20 minutes and rinse under a stream of warm water.
- Soda. The methods described above do not work with dark paint. Solve the problem of baking soda. One hundred grams of soda combined with a pinch of salt and diluted in a glass of heated water. Using a sponge or cotton pad, apply the wash onto the strands and, after wrapping the head with a towel, wait 40 minutes. Then carefully wash the head and apply a regenerating mask.
Before using home washings, I recommend making sure that their ingredients do not cause allergies. To do this, apply a few drops of the product on your forearm and wait 2 hours. If a burning sensation or redness appears, it is better to refuse using the product.
The effectiveness of the procedure depends largely on effort, adherence to the technology of washing and the condition of the hair. The hostess of thick head of hair to wash off the paint will have to spend a few sessions. On the damaged and weakened hair dye keeps less.
Undoubtedly, washing the house will take more time than in the cabin. But, folk remedies are completely safe, do not leave burnt curls and yellowness. Home masks feed, make shiny and healthy hair.
And more advice. If you do not want to face the problem again, let the professionals deal with dyeing your hair. I recommend to carry out such a procedure at home only with tinting agents, for washing off which requires one washing of the head.