Drying of the body is a process in which a person gets rid of subcutaneous fat. With the help of drying the athlete makes the muscles more prominent. Since not everyone can go to the gym, I will tell you how to dry the body for girls and men at home.
Body Drying for Men
The procedure for drying the body at home is a set of simple measures aimed at eliminating subcutaneous fat without affecting the gained muscle mass. I note that drying outside the gym should be done only under the supervision of a knowledgeable trainer and after work on weight gain.
Why is it necessary to dry the body? By increasing muscle mass, guys do not pay attention to food and consume almost everything. Often they include in the diet of sports supplements, accelerating muscle growth.
Naturally, along with the growth of muscles on the body fat appears. In order for the male figure to look flawless, it is necessary to get rid of fat and emphasize the relief of the muscles. This effect is achieved by drying the body.
The basis of the process of drying the body is a complete change in nutrition. Fats and carbohydrates are excluded from the diet, the main emphasis is on protein foods. Such a diet without adequate training and experience - a dangerous event. Dry the body only in the absence of medical contraindications. In diseases of the organs it is not recommended.
In addition to the protein diet, a strict day regimen and regular exercise should be observed, taking into account the age and body type. Below I will consider in detail the features of nutrition and training program.
Training program for men
Exercise in the gym is much more convenient, because there are the necessary sports equipment. At home, a training program and sports equipment should be on hand.
- Being engaged at home, it is necessary to increase the duration of training and reduce working weight. The ideal option are exercises with aerobic exercise. Such exercises quickly burn fat, and the protein diet preserves muscle volume.
- At home you can effectively deal with dumbbells, barbell and rope. Excellent results will provide a bike or rollers. If there are no such sports units in the arsenal, the yard horizontal bars and parallel bars will come to the rescue. The main thing is that during the training the load is distributed evenly. In this case, you need to swing all the muscles.
- Thanks to regular home workouts, you will gain experience. As a result, during the inspection of the figure, you will be able to identify muscle groups that do not train well and adjust the training program so as to eliminate this defect. Even if you study at home, use a program developed by a professional taking into account your individual data.
- Sports preparations for drying the body. When a person trains at home, we are not talking about sports nutrition. You can limit the vitamin-mineral complex, which will help fill the deficiency of nutrients.
- I do not recommend using professional fat-burning supplements on my own. It is better if a professional trainer helps in this matter.
- The duration of home drying for the first time is five weeks. Professional athletes spend drying for three months, however, they are guided by a special program developed taking into account the characteristics of the body.
The choice of specific exercises for drying the body is huge. Choose a optimal set for home workouts will help a professional coach. Consultation does not cost too much, but the money spent is more than offset by the result.
Video example of drying 8 kg of fat in 8 days!
Diet and menus for men
Now we will talk about the features of food during drying.
Cleavage of subcutaneous fat deposits is a complex and energy-intensive process. With a deficiency of sugar, the body consumes muscle glycogen, and only then subcutaneous fats. How do you need to eat to the diet provided such an effect?
During drying, consume foods low in carbohydrates. The list includes meat broths, mineral water, boiled seafood, boiled eggs, dairy products, fish and white meat, cucumbers, cabbage, radishes, green pepper, greens and zucchini.
Among the prohibited foods are bread, sweets, pastries, salt, and starch-rich vegetables. I present a generalized version of the male diet during drying, breaking it down by weeks.
- First week. The daily rate of carbohydrates per kilogram of body weight should not exceed 2 grams. Number of meals per day - 6. In the diet include egg whites, low-fat cottage cheese, brown rice, cheese, boiled chicken breast, savory fruits, vegetables and vegetable oils.
- Second week. From the second week, nutrition becomes more rigid, and the rate of carbohydrates per kilogram of body weight is reduced to 1 gram. During the first half of the day you can eat porridge. Eat no more than 120 grams of food at a time.
- Third week. Carbohydrates (per kilogram of body weight) reduced to 0.5 grams per day. The frequency of meals does not change, and from the diet to bring fruit with cheese.
- Fourth week. A single portion of porridge should not exceed 6 spoons, and the list of prohibited foods includes carrots and radishes. When weakness, drowsiness and dry mouth appear, retreat from the diet, as these are signs of blood oxidation. Carbohydrates will help to eliminate unpleasant sensations.
- Fifth week. A month later, the daily rate of carbohydrates reduced to 50 grams per day. From the diet to exclude all cereals. It is allowed to eat salads, fresh vegetables and greens. The lack of plant fiber can lead to ketone poisoning.
- Sixth week. The diet becomes extremely poor, and the menu is very limited. Dairy products should be excluded from the diet, as they contain sugar, which is prohibited at this stage of drying.
- Seventh week. From this point on, you can begin a gradual withdrawal from the diet, and increase the amount of carbohydrates to 0.5 grams per kilogram of body weight. Add fresh vegetables and seafood to the diet.
- Eighth week. Into the diet gradually introduce carbohydrates, enriching the menu with cereals, fruits, dairy products and vegetables. Move in the opposite direction.
Nutritional recommendations are general. To achieve maximum results without compromising health, it is recommended to consult a professional nutritionist.
Body drying for girls at home
Many girls have heard about drying the body at home, however, not everyone understands what this slimming technique represents.
Drying the body is reduced to the rapid and efficient burning of fat mass. This method of weight loss is preferred by professional bodybuilders during the preparation for the competition.
According to the professionals, you should not get involved in this technique, as drying muscles with a drastic loss of fat deposits for an unprepared female body is under great stress, which often leads to undesirable consequences.
Drying the body - the final stage of a special diet, the results of which must be supported by intensive training, adjusted daily routine and proper nutrition.
Training program for girls
For each girl, the training program for drying the body is individual. Recommendations are general.
All muscle groups should be involved in strength training. If this is not done, the body will consider muscle mass as an “unnecessary burden” and destroy it.
- Experts advise to combine workouts with aerobics. Aerobic workouts complement strength training. In this case, you should not overdo it. Aerobics burns fat, but during drying the body suffers a nutrient deficiency, so the process of burning muscle mass can begin.
- A universal set of exercises does not exist. Only a professional coach can choose the perfect option. When drying the body at home it is necessary to regularly monitor changes in the body. If even a slight skew occurs, the program must be immediately corrected.
- In the home workout include a couple of approaches to a dozen repetitions of the rope.
- Running in the park is a great addition to the main load. Run for 30 minutes. Running will pump up your legs and eliminate fat.
- Alternatives to running - walking, swimming, team sports: football, basketball, volleyball.
- According to the generally accepted opinion, in the morning a person burns much more energy than at lunch or in the evening.
For home drying to be highly effective, back up your workouts with proper nutrition.
Video training program
Diet and menu for girls
It was the turn to talk about nutrition while drying the female body. Diet and menus during this period include protein-rich foods that contribute to an increase in muscle mass.
- In the diet include chicken breast, lean fish, eggs, milk and cottage cheese. Chicken cook without skin, and eggs - cook.
- During drying exclude smoked foods, fatty and fried foods, canned foods and pickles.
- When drying the body, it is better to steam or boil foods. You should bet on high-fiber greens and vegetables.
- The number of meals - at least eight, in two hours.
- Schedule calories.
- Give up the sweet. Exclude from the diet of cookies, sweets, flour products, pastries and spices. You can replace a moderate amount of fruit.
- Drink up to three liters of fluid per day. Refuse coffee because it removes water from the body. Instead, I advise you to drink green tea.
During the diet is not prohibited to arrange fasting days. Once a week you can eat anything in moderation. This will provide psychological relief and will keep the regime. Girls possessing an enviable willpower do without it and achieve impressive results.
The subtleties of weight loss and diet for girls dismantled in the video
Divide the drying of the body for girls into 3 stages. If you follow the instructions, everything will work out, and the body’s response to changes will be less pronounced.
- At the initial stage in the diet include carbohydrate-rich foods, vegetables and boiled food. After a few days, begin a smooth transition to protein. To eat in small portions.
- After 15 days, you can pamper yourself with a small amount of sweets, which normalizes blood sugar. In the morning, eat carbohydrates, in the second - proteins. Cooking should be with olive or linseed oil.
- The third stage of drying the body is the toughest. Protein intake reduced to 5% of body weight, and the daily rate of carbohydrates to 80 grams. Supplement diet with physical activity. Shake shoulders, work your arms, train your legs and pay attention to the development of other muscle groups.
The duration of these stages does not exceed three months. During this period, you can easily lose up to 7 pounds. Before starting the process, you should contact a professional trainer and nutritionist to draw up a training plan and work out a diet that takes into account the characteristics of the body.
In conclusion, I would add that in a person who consistently follows these recommendations, the adipose tissue leaves rather quickly. But the intensive rate of weight loss is unacceptable, so weight loss must be controlled. The body of a girl a day should lose no more than 200 grams of weight. At a higher speed, you can drive the body into a state of severe stress, as a result, it will begin to stock up on fat.
Adipose tissue is necessarily present in the human body. For women, the minimum rate of 12% of body weight. In athletic build, fat accounts for up to 10%.