All housewives have a favorite activity. Some are engaged in embroidery, others grow ornamental plants, and others learn culinary art. Today I will review the most popular chicken recipes and tell you how to cook chicken in the oven entirely, in a pan and in a slow cooker at home.
Chicken legs in a pan
I will teach you to cook chicken legs in a pan. Each national cuisine has wonderful recipes, but I liked only one because of the simplicity. Chicken legs - a universal treat, which is served to the table for guests or put the child in a backpack as a lunch.
- Chicken legs - 5 pcs.
- Water - 1 cup.
- Olive oil - 100 ml.
- Ground coriander - 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Cumin - 1 tbsp. bed.
- Pepper and salt.
- Pour the chicken legs with water and dry with a paper towel. Each leg thoroughly rub with salt, sprinkle with cumin, pepper and coriander.
- Place a large frying pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil and lay out the chicken legs. After two minutes of frying, turn over. Fry for 12 minutes under the lid, turning occasionally.
- Pour a glass of water into the pan, lower the heat a little and cook until the liquid evaporates. During this time, the chicken meat will be soft and fully cooked.
A great addition to the dish will be delicious pasta or fragrant buckwheat.
Whole baked chicken
The subject of further discussion will be chicken, baked in the oven as a whole. Preparing a wonderful treat is simple, but the aromatic qualities, along with a solid appearance, make it the perfect solution for a New Year's menu.
I recommend using a chilled carcass for making this masterpiece. Frozen will also do, but in this case no one will guarantee that the taste of the dish will be on par. And this is fraught with disappointment.
The taste of baked chicken depends on the marinade. If you properly marinate the carcass, the chicken will be juicy and tasty. To get the perfect result, I recommend marinating meat for at least 4 hours in a cold place.
The final taste is also affected by the baking method. Some cooks use a sleeve, others foil, and still others use a baking sheet or regular form. Each of these options has features. Using the sleeve helps to get juicy meat, and in the form of a wonderful crust.
- Chicken - 1 bird.
- Garlic - 4 slices.
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Paprika - 1 tbsp. spoon.
- Salt - 1 tbsp. spoon.
- Dried basil - 1 teaspoon.
- Ground pepper - 0.5 teaspoons.
- First prepare the carcass. Rinse and dry with a paper towel. Chicken set aside. While she gives up the remnants of moisture, cook the marinade.
- Mix the garlic passed through the press with paprika, olive oil, salt, pepper and mix. Taking a spoonful of ready-made marinade, rub the mixture from the inside with the mixture.
- Place the chicken on a greased form with the breast down, cover with a layer of marinade, turn the breast up and use the remaining marinade to rub.
- After an hour, send the form with the prepared chicken into the oven. At a temperature of 180 degrees bake for 75 minutes. During this time, the chicken will reach readiness and acquire a fragrant crust.
Using this recipe, you cook a tender chicken.
Chicken fillet with potatoes in the oven
My husband often comes to visit. I serve this culinary masterpiece, and in just a few minutes all the plates remain empty. This is another proof that the recipe is really good.
- Chicken fillet - 1 kg.
- Potato - 800 g
- Onions - 5 pieces.
- Mayonnaise - 400 ml.
- Cheese - 300 g
- Pepper, salt.
- Turn on the oven first. While it warms up to 190 degrees, get ready for cooking. Wash the meat and cut into thin slices.
- Cover the bottom of the baking dish with foil, brush with oil and spread the chicken meat on top, spreading it evenly. Put a layer of onion rings over the meat and salt it.
- Make the next layer of potato slices, which are lightly salted and pepper. Last, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Fill the form with the ingredients in a hot oven for 40 minutes. Do not relax. After twenty minutes, check the dish.
This culinary creation I advise you to submit to the table along with a vegetable salad, which consists of cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce and green onions. It does not hurt to add a little radish, and I recommend using sour cream as a dressing. But you can take any other salad, for example, Caesar.
How to cook chicken in a slow cooker
Prepare chicken meat in a slow cooker in various ways. It goes well with any side dish, be it rice, buckwheat or potatoes.
Before cooking, remove the skin and cut off excess fat. Otherwise, the dish will be bold. Before stewing does not hurt slightly fry the meat. As a result, the chicken will get a rich flavor. Use seasonings and spices at the end of cooking.
- Chicken - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 1 head.
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Salt pepper.
- Washed chicken carcass cut into portions. Meat evenly lay on the bottom of the bowl, add the crushed garlic, salt and spices.
- Water is not needed, let the meat cooked in its own juice. It remains to close the lid of the device, activate the extinguishing mode for sixty minutes.
- As soon as the program is completed, immediately place the finished dish on the table along with vegetables or any other side dish.
Agree, cooking chicken using a multicooker is a simple task. At the same time, the finished meat is soaked with the smell of garlic and spices, as a result, the aroma acquires savory notes. In the same way I cook and duck.
Let's sum up. From the point of view of cooking, chicken is a versatile and indispensable product. The number of dishes that can be created from it, is unrealistic to count. It is known for sure that adult chicken is used for cooking broths, and chickens are suitable for baking. I hope you learned something useful in the article. See you!