On the body of a person often parasitic clothes, pubic or head lice. Get rid of parasites problematic. Therefore, I will tell you how to remove lice at home in a child and adults.
How to get lice at home
Modern society, contrary to achievements, is unable to protect people from lice infections. It remains to either seek the help of a doctor, or buy a special anti-lice medicine at a pharmacy.
As practice shows, people who are faced with a problem are embarrassed to ask for help. Therefore, they are interested in the method of removing lice at home.
Agree that lice found on the body are unpleasant guests. But even their presence is no reason to panic. Keep calm and proceed to action against parasites.
There are several types of lice, each of which has its favorite habitat. They differ from each other in size, color and life expectancy. But there is a feature that is characteristic of all species - they suffer various diseases, including typhoid.
Insecticides - the best drugs for lice, but for children, pregnant women, people with allergies, asthma and lung diseases, they are contraindicated. Child can shave. What do adults do? It's simple. For the fight is recommended to use improvised folk remedies.
- Cranberry juice. For ten days every day, rub cranberry juice into your hair, and at the end of the procedure, comb through the comb.
- Vegetable oil. Hair-coated part of the head smeared with vegetable oil. After that, wrap the head with a film for two hours. After the time lice, remove the comb.
- Decoction of tansy. At the pharmacy, buy tansy flowers. Four spoons of the product pour in a liter of boiling water and boil a quarter of an hour. Wash your head with the decoction.
- Ledum and Chemeritsa. In a small bowl, mix 50 grams of cooked pork fat with ledum and hellebore. Ingredients take two large spoons. Leave the mixture for a day, then rub the mixture into hair twice a day for 10 days. Since these herbs are poisonous, strictly follow the recipe.
- Hair spray. The procedure is carried out before bedtime in the fresh air. Varnish the hair and scalp, wrap a head with a towel and go to bed. Cover your face and hold your breath during the procedure. Wash your hair in the morning and remove the scallop lice. By this point, the parasites will be dead.
I should add that the prevention of lice comes down to the observance of hygiene rules and daily linen change. After washing, carefully iron the clothes. Strive to live clean. Clean the house regularly. Lead a healthy lifestyle and stop using other people's things.
How to get lice from a child
When children communicate with peers in a sandbox or in kindergarten, mothers worry about a cold or a cold. But lice will catch attentive parents by surprise. And when this happens, they are desperately looking for information about removing lice from a child.
Usually, children acquire parasites in kindergarten. Concerned mothers sin on children who are dressed modestly. They do not understand that head lice appear even in a child with a clean head.
It is noteworthy that lice does not always appear after direct contact involving contact with the site of infection. You can get them by using someone else’s comb, towel or hat. That is why moms are recommended to periodically carry out lice prevention in children.
- After each shampooing, brush your baby’s hair. Each parting carefully review.
- Wash bedding in hot water and iron with steam, paying special attention to the treatment of joints.
- Explain to the child why you should not share personal things with friends. We are talking about hats, hoops, hairbrushes, hairpins and hair elastics.
So, the baby has lice. Usually, after their discovery, mothers go to the pharmacy and buy chemicals: shampoos, ointments and aerosols. They believe that getting rid of parasites is real in a day. In fact, it is not. But, following simple rules, you can quickly rid your baby of lice.
- Drugs that are sold in pharmacies are toxic. I recommend treatment after reading the instructions. Otherwise, the child will have a rash or an allergy.
- Fight against lice after washing your head with combing insects comb. Hands remove the eggs.
- Do not disregard children's underwear. Duvet covers, pillowcases and towels boil and iron. Procedure subject all items of clothing.
- Some expensive knitwear, including fashionable skirts and blouses, cannot be washed in hot water. For a week, hang them on the balcony. During this time, the parasites will die due to lack of food.
- If you are going to connect to traditional medicine, be careful. There are various folk remedies that are superior in efficiency to pharmaceutical analogues, but do not forget that they can cause damage to the child’s hair.
- Kerosene is the most common remedy. It helps to get rid of lice, but severely pollutes the hair, which is hard to comb. Do not use kerosene on a child’s hair in a coma case. The product is toxic and toxic.
- Apple cider vinegar dries hair and burns the scalp and is useless against nits.
- The safest products are essential oils. Add them to the shampoo, apply on the child's head, without fear for health.
In this issue, amateur place is not. If you are not sure of the strength and abilities, consult a doctor. So save the baby's health, keep hair and scalp safe and sound.
How to remove lice folk remedies
Everyone has heard of the existence of bloodsucking insects, called lice. Some have repeatedly been interested in the issue of removing lice folk remedies, especially if the purchased drugs were ineffective.
Even if a person complies with the rules of hygiene, it does not guarantee that the tiny parasites will pass by. But, as practice shows, low-income people and people who are not friends with soap and laundry detergent are more affected with lice.
I will share time-tested methods of lice control. I hope they will help you out, saving you from problems and troubles.
- Salt and vinegar. The sensation of the presence of parasites in the hair is unpleasant. Fortunately, a solution consisting of a glass of vinegar, 40 grams of salt and a spoon of alcohol allows you to get rid of them. Apply gauze soaked to the affected area. Keep the lotion on your head for a day. In this wrap, change several times.
- Kerosene. Remedy is toxic, use very carefully! Prepare a mixture consisting of one part of kerosene and ten parts of vegetable oil. Treat the resulting solution with hair, then wrap the head with paper and secure it with a towel. After 8 hours, wash your head and remove the lice with a comb.
- Cranberry. Make juice from ripe berries and mix with a teaspoon of honey. Rub the scalp. The tool removes nits.
- Burdock. The leaves of the plant, along with the stalks, pour boiling water over it and wait thirty minutes. Strain the broth and use to wash your hair. If there is no burdock, take the root devyasila and cook the decoction according to the described technology.
- Geranium oil. In the shampoo that you use, add a little geranium oil. Rub the head with the resulting lotion and wait an hour. Comb your hair with a comb and rinse with water. Next, wash the solution, for the preparation of which requires a few drops of oil, a liter of water and a half teaspoons of vinegar.
- Black cumin. Chop one cup of black cumin seeds and combine with a cup of apple cider vinegar. After filtering the solution, soak the hair on your head and stay in the sun for about 20 minutes. Rinse your head after 5 hours. The course of treatment is a week with a daily procedure.
- Pomegranate juice and mint. Mix a few tablespoons of crushed mint leaves with a glass of pomegranate juice and boil for 10 minutes. After this, lubricate the affected areas of the head. How to grow pomegranate at home, read on the website.
- Mercury ointment. The tool helps against lice, settled in the genital area. Pick this area and wash with soap. Then smear the affected areas with mercury ointment.
- Angelica. Mix a tablespoon of the crushed roots of angelicus with a similar amount of white hellebore. Combine the resulting dry mixture with pork fat. On the part of the mixture, take 4 parts of fat. Treat the affected area with the product.
If the listed methods will help get rid of parasites, take care that they do not return. To do this, rub clothes and bed linen, then iron.
Finally, I will add that lice are ectoparasites that parasitize on the surface of other living organisms, feed and live at their expense.
In the case of a man, they parasitize on parts of the body covered with hair. Usually found on the head. The scalp is thin, which facilitates the extraction of food - blood. Sometimes they parasitize in other places, for example, in the genital area.
When pests bite through the skin, saliva is secreted to prevent blood from clotting. At the site of the bite, the person feels itchy due to irritation.
For human health, lice are dangerous. By pushing through the skin, they can infect the bloodstream, triggering a disease. Lice multiply rapidly and develop during natural disasters. And it is not surprising, because at this moment people neglect the rules of hygiene.
An adult female louse lays up to hundreds of eggs at a time, of which ten days later young parasites appear. If you do not fight them at home, lice is actively developing.